Hello guys! I am beyond excited today because I have been nominated for the Liebster Award! I would like to sincerely thank the blog Well for Me for choosing my blog for this nomination!
Now let me explain to you what the Liebster award is all about!
The Liebster award has german origins. The word “liebster” has several definitions: dearest, sweetest, kindest, nicest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, welcome, sweetheart and boyfriend.
It was created to discover new bloggers and welcome them to the blogsphere, and is given to blogger by other bloggers.
Here are the rules for accepting the Liebster award:
- Post the award on your blog.
- Thank the blogger who presented this award and link back to their blog.
- Write 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 11 bloggers who you feel deserve this award and who have less than 200 followers.
- Answer 11 questions posted by the presenter and ask your nominees 11 questions.
Perfect, now here are 11 random facts about me:
- I am italian, and I live in Italy
- I am graduating in Languages ( english and spanish)
- I love dogs sooo much to the point that when I see one on the street I start making the wierdest voice (saying OH my god he is tooo cute) and my friends start pretending they don’t know me
- I’m obsessed with the “You’ve Got Mail” movie I could watch it over and over again without ever getting tired of it
- I can run for one hour without stopping (pretty proud of this one)
- I faint when I realize i just broke my nail
- I play the guitar but I never let anyone listen
- I love baking, I once made a two tiers cake covered in fondant for my boyfriend’s birthday
- I’m obsessed with pinterest I have to check it at least twice a day
- I would love to visit Australia
- I am very picky when it comes to my hair, 90 % of the times that I come back from the hairsalon I take the blow dryer and fix my hair
These are my nominees:
Here are my answers:
- In quale città vorreste vivere? I would like to live in New York or Brighton
- A cosa non potreste mai rinunciare? I would not be able to live without my guitar
- Leonardo di Caprio o Benicio del Toro: chi buttate nel pozzo? Leonardo di Caprio…sorry XD
- Qual è il libro che vi ha cambiato la vita? “The book thief” by Zusak Markus
- La colonna sonora del vostro primo bacio? Everything’s not lost by Coldplay
- Avete qualche fobia? not that I know of…XD
- Se vi dico “Dracaris” cosa vi viene in mente? Have no freaking idea
- Se potessi esprimere un desiderio, cosa chiederesti? If I could make a wish, I would like to read people’s minds
- Qual è la cosa più schifosa che hai mangiato? Onion soup…disgusting!
- Qual era il tuo cartone animato preferito da bambino? Lady Oscar
- Ti piace ancora giocare? Totally, you are never too old to play 🙂
Now here are my questions:
- What is your favourite sport?
- What is the best song you have ever heard?
- Have you ever been to a concert? If yes, which one?
- Do you like animals?
- What is your favourite movie?
- What is the actor/actress that you would really like to meet?
- If you had 1.000.000 dollars what would you do?
- What is your dream vacation?
- If you could speak a language, which one would you choose?
- What is the TV show you can’t live without?
- Why did you star a blog?